Kaspersky Anti-Virus makes it easier for you to stay safe from viruses, ransomware & spyware. To download, click the button below. Secure your computer and protect it from cyber threats like viruses, malware, ransomware, Trojans, worms, and more with the Kaspersky antivirus software. The cloud-based program can identify and block all malicious file types without using up to much CPU processing power.
Essential virus protection for your PC
Our top-rated Windows antivirus guards you from threats like ransomware, cryptolockers & hackers. It’s easy to use and runs seamlessly in the background to keep your PC safe.
Blocks viruses & malware in real-time
Stops hackers taking over your PC remotely
Helps keep your machine running fast & smooth
Searches out Windows vulnerabilities & threats
Blocks cyberthreats before they take hold
Isolates & removes immediate dangers
Anti-HackingNetwork attack blocker & anti-ransomware prevent hackers breaking into your home network & intercepting your data.
Anti-VirusReal-time antivirus safeguards you from common threats like worms & pharming plus complex ones like botnets, rootkits & rogues.
Anti-MalwareSophisticated anti-malware removes threats including spyware, adware, keyloggers, XSS attacks & hard-to-detect fileless trojans.
How do I download and install the application?
You download the software straight from our website. Simply complete your purchase and the download link will appear on the order confirmation page. The same download link will also be sent to you in an order confirmation email. Please note, you will need your activation code to use your security application. This code will be displayed on your order confirmation page, as well as emailed to you.
How many devices can I protect?
When purchasing your license, simply select how many Windows PCs you want to protect. During your license period, you can protect any number of Windows up to the total number that your license covers. For example, you could select a 3-PC license to protect up to three different desktops or laptops used in your family.
Will I get the latest version?
Yes, you will get the latest version of the software and all upgrades subsequently released during your subscription term.
How quickly can I start using the application?
You can download, install, activate and start using the software immediately after your purchase.
Kaspersky Internet Security Overview
Kaspersky has several antivirus programs, but they all share the same database of viruses, malware, malicious websites, and more. The main difference is what other security tools are included. When you download the free Kaspersky Cloud Security program, in addition to real-time protection, you’ll have a free VPN and password manager.
While all the extra features are a nice bonus, the main function of Kaspersky Internet Security is to detect, prevent, and remove viruses. Kaspersky has consistently ranked among the best antivirus software based on independent lab testing, with a near 100% detection rate.
There’s no downside to testing the Premium software, which Kaspersky gives you for free for 30 days. If you do not see the premium features’ value, you can downgrade your account at the end of the free trial without ever being charged.
Kaspersky Internet Security Features
Kaspersky is much more than just an antivirus program. It comes with a wide range of security tools like a secure firewall, spam filter, ad blocker, and a virtual keyboard that can be used when doing online shopping and banking to prevent keyloggers from stealing your information.
Some other key features are:
- Multiple scanning options: The most common scan that you’ll be using is the Quick Scan. It searches for viruses and malware in areas they’re likely to be found. If it finds anything, it will first quarantine the questionable file and then run a complete scan of your whole device. You can also choose to run a Full Scan, but it’s not recommended that you do this too often, as it takes a while and can slow down your computer. Other scanning options are to select specific files or folders, external drives, and a vulnerability scan, which takes a deeper look at applications on your computer to see if there are any backdoors that can be exploited by hackers or malware.
- VPN: You’ll get a free VPN with 200 MB of data per day and access to a single free server. This is an OK option if you need to use it occasionally, either while connecting to public wifi, or you need to bypass a firewall or prefer to be anonymous online. If you’re looking for a better option, I’ve tested several free VPNs that give you more data and additional server choices.
- Password Managers: The Password Manager is a secure environment that will save and encrypt passwords for all your different accounts. Instead of remembering hundreds of passwords, create a master password when setting up the Password Manager, and store your passwords, credit card information, addresses, and more. When you want to log in to one of your accounts, just enter your master password, and the Password Manager will auto-fill in the username and password from its encrypted storage.
- Safe Money: A next-generation security tool that creates a secure browser when you’re making online purchases or sending money. Without going into technical details, the Safe Money feature puts an unbreakable wall around your browser, stopping would-be hackers, malware, phishing attempts, man-in-the-middle (MITM) schemes, and rootkits from accessing your financial details. It’s compatible with most major browsers and opens whenever you visit online stores, bank websites, and e-commerce sites. You can also add websites that you frequent to the list.
- Privacy Protection: This feature allows you to prevent unauthorized access to your webcam, check hacker sites, and examine lists of exposed data to see if your accounts have been compromised. You will be alerted if it discovers a hack or a breached database connected with your information.
- PC Cleaner: This is a special scan that detects applications and browser extensions that were unintentionally installed or modified. The program will then walk you through the process of removing and reporting the applications.